Thursday 27 May 2010

Counting the pages

Wow - that exercise took longer than planned.

A few days after I launched the parishwalk.com website something went wrong the page counter so I have no idea of how many visitors have been visiting the site. I have been meaning to get around to fixing it for the past six and half months!

So I put the code onto the front page and when I started to copy it on to all the other pages I realised that I still had outdated links such as "enter online" on each page. So I had to copy these to about 20 pages and re-publish them.

Once that job was complete I thought I may as well put a counter on this blog. I know that people have been reading it because I get so much feedback. But, again I have not idea how many. I will now.

PS 20 people have been on the site since I starting writing this!

1 comment:

  1. 'Wow - that exercise took longer than planned'

    Sounds a bit like my exercise - My races always seem to take longer than planned.

    ReplyDelete