Thursday 1 April 2010

Blog off

I had to take a short break from this blog for three reasons.

Firstly, there have not been so many entries in the last couple of days.

Secondly, I have been trying to reduce my addiction to refreshing the entry list, coying and pasting into my spreadsheet and updating the lookup formulas to find the new additions.

Third, I spent all my spare time last night designing a new website called www.manxfools.com

The more people who enter, the more I will blog. Not only is it good for the organisers to get the entries in good time but it also makes the statistics more interesting.

I will, however, be updating the site tonight and reporting back to you. The new addition, with 85 miles to go, will be worth checking out. And its something that somebody else has done this time not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment